In the late 1950's Keep Wong and his son Wayner, worked at the Canton Inn Restaurant in downtown Ottawa. In 1960, he with Kim Wong, Clifford Wong, Dick Wong, Jim Mah, and Tom Marr left the Canton Inn and opened the Golden Palace Restaurant. He retired in the mid 70's and in 1978 Wayner and Doreen Wong opened Wong's Palace Restaurant. We provide dining and take out only. The Canton Inn style eggrolls was reintroduced at Wong's Palace.